Cairn plc is the premier housebuilding company in Ireland. The Group is well positioned with a highly attractive landbank of strategically located sites in the Greater Dublin area, having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015 with a current market cap of €900M. Over the upcoming years, Cairn will design and build a portfolio of 12,000 new homes, and we are looking to expand our talented team to support and deliver our growth.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Finishing Foreman, to assist in the provision of finishing services under the direction of the Site Manager/Project Manager. This role will involve working directly with the homeowner and sales team to ensure that each house is finished as agreed. We require an experienced, motivated team player with a keen commercial acumen who can contribute to the successful delivery of the project.
Our multiple projects scheduled to commence in the Greater Dublin area will offer ambitious team members the opportunity to assume new challenges and increase their scope of responsibilities. Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Manage Subcontractors and Service Providers
- Maintain Programme
- Take control of projects from plastering/ skimming stage onwards, through 2nd & 3rd fix to snagging stage and completion
- Take control of Snag List
- Ensure Completion Dates are met
- Liaise with Sales and Legal Team
- Liaising with the Completions Coordinator.
- Liaising with Home Owners and Potential Purchases.
- Trade background preferable
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
To join our growing team, email your CV to email@example.com.