Cairn plc is the premier housebuilding company in Ireland. The Group is well positioned with a highly attractive landbank of strategically located sites in the Greater Dublin area, having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015 with a current market cap of €900M. Over the upcoming years, Cairn will design and build a portfolio of 12,000 new homes, and we are looking to expand our talented team to support and deliver our growth.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Sales Coordinator who is customer-focussed, results-driven, organised, has a high attention to detail, and enjoys working across a variety of external and internal teams to manage and coordinate the sales processes for Cairn’s residential developments.
Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Manage the pre-sales process from client deposit to contract to closing for multiple residential developments including overseeing the implementation of Cairns CRM system
- Attend and chair weekly meetings with solicitors, estate agents and site managers to ensure weekly progress of client sales process
- Coordinate the compilation of statutory documentation (HomeBond, BER, BCAR, utilities) required under the legal conveyancing process
- Guide each purchaser through the sales process including conveyancing , snagging and closing of their property
- Advise on the specification, design & pricing of apartments and houses on large complex residential development projects, as required
- Compile detailed Home Ownersmanual for each development
- Coordinate the closeout of post-sales maintenance items arising with Customers
- Maintain administration, filing and reports for each development
- Produce Weekly Sales Reports to Senior Management Team
- Monitor, view, track, and analyse new developments and home design trends in the relevant local areas as comparable and competitive information
- Manage all queries and issues raised by Residents, Management Companies, Estate Agents and Solicitors
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience
- A passion for working ina hands-on customer-centric environment
- A strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required
- Ability to develop relationships with the variety of stakeholders in the sales process from the end customer, construction site teams, solicitors, estate agents, statutory providers and multiple departments within Cairn
- The drive to achieve results working with people at all levels and within a team
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Travel across Greater Dublin is required using one’s own transport
- Flexibility with workhours is required with occasional week-end work during development launches
To join our growing team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.