Accounts Payable Assistant
POSTED ON 18th July 2019
Cairn Homes plc (“Cairn”) is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, we also listed on Euronext Dublin in July 2017 and have a current market capitalisation of €1bn.
Cairn operates a defined and established business model which brings together the best planners, architects and designers in collaboration with our own experienced team. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we strive to provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper.
Cairn is well positioned to continue to expand our operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned land bank of c. 15,100 units across 32 residential development sites. We are active on 15 sites which will deliver over 5,250 new homes with a further 4 site commencements anticipated over the next 6-12 months.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Accounts Payable Assistant, reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager. Within a rapidly growing business, this role represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person who is looking for both a challenge within the finance support sector and an opportunity to develop their skills and career prospects.
- Matching orders/deliveries and Purchase orders to Invoices for approval
- Scanning invoices and filing them accordingly
- Sending invoices for approval
- Liaising with Quantity Surveyor’s to resolve queries
- Downloading monthly and weekly payment runs from the system and reviewing for payment
- RCT – Ros return
- Sending payment run to the bank for approval
- Posting payment run to our accounting system
- Resolve queries and conduct reconciliation for suppliers
- Provide query resolution for Quantity Surveyors, as required
- Supplier Statement reconciliation
- One to two years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous sector experience an advantage, but not required
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Dynamics (Nav) experience a bonus
- Strong Interpersonal Skills. (while the business is growing rapidly the Head office team is still relatively small and the ability to work with people is a key pre-requisite)
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
To join our growing team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.