Data Analysis Project Manager
POSTED ON 19th April 2019
Cairn Homes plc is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Cairn operates a defined and established business model which brings together the best planners, architects and designers in collaboration with our own experienced team. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper. Cairn owns a c. 15,100 unit land bank across 32 residential development sites, 90% of which are located in the GDA with excellent public transport and infrastructure links. Cairn is today building on 13 sites in the GDA, which will deliver over 4,750 new homes.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a Data Analysis Project Manager to join our Finance team. The role will be initially a six months contract role with the possibility to being extended.
The role will sit within the Financial Department and will be reporting to the Head of Finance. Within a rapidly growing business, this role represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person who is looking for both a challenge within the finance support sector and an opportunity to develop their skills and career prospects.
Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes.
- Inform decision making and strategic planning across the business through driving implementation and use of our CRM tool.
- In conjunction with senior business leaders, design and refine reporting outputs
- Identify any gaps in current insight portfolio to meet needs of key stakeholders in their business and strategic development
- Design and implement processes across the business for ensuring continued data accuracy and relevance
- Frame and deliver detailed briefings
- Take full advantage of current suite of primary data available across a range of projects to create and evidence actionable insight
- Manage and guide direction of any appropriate desk research required to support projects
- Sense check all data
- Translate data into meaningful digestible messages for a variety of audiences
- Analyse and interpret qualitative and quantitative research data to identify pattern, solutions and insights that can be actioned insight audience
- Monitor and manage project to ensure activities are aligned with scope and schedule
- Engage with all key stakeholders throughout the process to ensure alignment and stakeholder buy-in to project
- Proactively identify risks and issues - leading development of risk management and issuing management plans
- Extensive project management experience (10+ years), having implemented salesforce or similar systems in multiple businesses
- A minimum professional qualification in one of the following specialisms: Market Research, Business Consultancy, Project Management, Communication or a related area of expertise.
- Excellent planning, research agency/business advisory skills
- Competent in Excel and PowerPoint and proficient in preparing professional presentations on results to management
- Experience with salesforce systems
- Strong data analysis experience and quantitative capability
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously
- Experience in quantitative and/or qualitative research techniques
- Demonstrate business analytics to manage and meet sponsor and customer needs
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Planning and Organising
- Facilitation Skills
- Customer/Trade orientation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (presentation, written and verbal)
- Decision making and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise