Finance Business Partner
POSTED ON 22nd March 2019
Cairn Homes plc is the premier housebuilding company in Ireland. The Group is well positioned to continue to expand its operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned landbank of strategically located sites in the Greater Dublin area. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, the Group also listed on the Irish Stock Exchange in July 2017 and has a current market cap of €1.35bn. Over the upcoming years, Cairn will design and build a portfolio of over 14,000 new homes, and we are looking to expand our talented team to support and deliver our growth plans.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner but working closely with Group Head of Finance and the site operations teams, this is a key role in providing critical commercial support as the company scales at a significant rate.
Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes
The role will be a key support role for the business units and senior executives. The key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Liaise with Quantity Surveyors on live-site construction projects to ensure all costs incurred are being reported accurately on a monthly basis on NAV.
- Partner with Business Units (Sales, Marketing, planning etc.) to review monthly spend against budget and ensure accurate forecasts are included across all live-site projects.
- Prepare ad-hoc and structured reports for executive management and board meetings detailing Group forecast and actual performance.
- Provide support and analytics for Investor Relations.
- Attend onsite commercial meetings as finance representative reporting to Ops team on commercial performance of construction projects.
- Utilise CRM system to analyse and interrogate sales performance across sites.
- Big 4 Qualified accountant with 5+ years PQE, in a commercial/operational Finance role.
- Experience in analysing and reviewing financial information and presenting to senior management team.
- Experience in developing and utilising ERP systems to drive improvements in Financial and operational reporting.
- Track record of partnering with departmental managers to achieve organisation goals.
- Industry Plc experience a significant advantage.
- Construction Industry experience an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills. While the business is growing rapidly, the Head office team is still relatively small and the ability to provide assistance to the business and work with people is a key pre-requisite.
- Ability to differentiate between competing priorities and channel focus in correct areas.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
To join our growing team, email your CV to email@example.com.