POSTED ON 3rd April 2020
Cairn Homes plc (“Cairn”) is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, we also listed on Euronext Dublin in July 2017 and have a current market capitalisation of €1bn.
Cairn operates a defined and established business model across our low density housing division and our high density apartment division. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we strive to provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper.
Cairn is well positioned to continue to expand our operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned land bank of c. 17,400 units across 35 residential development sites. We are active on 15 sites in the Greater Dublin Area which will deliver over 5,750 new homes with up to nine new site commencements anticipated over the next 6-12 months.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Finishing Foreman, to assist in the provision of finishing services under the direction of the Site Manager/Project Manager. This role will involve working directly with the homeowner and sales team to ensure that each house is finished as agreed. We require an experienced, motivated team player with a keen commercial acumen who can contribute to the successful delivery of the project.
Our multiple projects scheduled to commence in the Greater Dublin area will offer ambitious team members the opportunity to assume new challenges and increase their scope of responsibilities. Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
· Manage Subcontractors and Service Providers
· Maintain Programme
· Take control of projects from plastering / skimming stage onwards, through 2nd & 3rd fix to snagging stage and completion
· Take control of Snag List
· Ensure Completion Dates are met
· Liaise with Sales and Legal Team
· Liaising with the Completions Coordinator.
· Liaising with Home Owners and Potential Purchasers.
· Trade background preferable
· An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
· To have good spoken and written communication skills
· To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
· To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
· To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
· To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
· To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
To join our growing team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.