HR and Talent Acquisition Partner
POSTED ON 3rd April 2020
HR and Talent Acquisition Partner
Cairn Homes plc (“Cairn”) is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, we also listed on Euronext Dublin in July 2017 and have a current market capitalisation of €1bn.
Cairn operates a defined and established business model which brings together the best planners, architects and designers in collaboration with our own experienced team. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we strive to provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper.
Cairn is well positioned to continue to expand our operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned land bank of c. 15,100 units across 32 residential development sites. We are active on 15 sites which will deliver over 5,250 new homes with a further 4 site commencements anticipated over the next 6-12 months.
Cairn has a unique opportunity for a high calibre HR & Talent Acquisition Partner to join our growing team to enable Cairn to scale its business through sourcing and placing the best talent in the market. Ideally from a HR generalist background, as part of the HR team, you will provide comprehensive recruitment and generalist support to the key stakeholders as well as drive great initiatives and project work within the team in a collaborative, dynamic and fast paced environment. This role is the internal point of contact for both the Cairn Management and the wider site construction teams for all recruitment elements.
Typically, the candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Manage the full-cycle talent acquisition and selection process to source and identify quality talent and build a talent pipeline that aligns to the organisational culture.
- Provide insights and recommendations on work force planning to Management.
- Utilise various channels to attract & source candidates for open roles, including job board advertising, LinkedIn proactive sourcing and promoting opportunities to internal candidates.
- Develop Employer brand and managem key recruitment partners to ensure strong brand representation in the market.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Managers, providing advice, guidance and support on all aspects of the recruitment process, ensuring consistency and fairness is maintained at all times.
- Support in the development of Company systems, processes and initiatives to help scale our business, including the development of our ATS and streamlining current processes in line with best practice.
- Manage and develop the Cairn Graduate and Apprenticeship programmes in collaboration with our Institutional partners and subcontractors.
- Report accurate and timely activity against KPI’s to Heads of Department.
- Assist with and lead in project work as part of the broader HR function.
The candidate – key requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a passion for identifying, recruiting and assessing talent.
- Construction/Property experience essential. HR Generalist background desirable.
- High energy individual who enjoys a challenge.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, comfortable delivering content to people and building relationships at all levels.
- A strong ability to multi-task in a rapid-paced environment where organisation and high attention to detail is required.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work on one’s own initiative with a focus on deadlines.
- Efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Full clean license with own transport with ability to work flexibly across multiple locations.
To join our growing team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org