Investment and Analytics Manager
POSTED ON 21st February 2020
Cairn Homes plc (“Cairn”) is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, we also listed on Euronext Dublin in July 2017 and have a current market capitalisation of €1bn.
Cairn operates a defined and established business model across our low density housing division and our high density apartment division. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we strive to provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper.
Cairn is well positioned to continue to expand our operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned land bank of c. 17,400 units across 35 residential development sites. We are active on 15 sites in the Greater Dublin Area which will deliver over 5,750 new homes with up to nine new site commencements anticipated over the next 6-12 months.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Investment & Analytics Manager within the Technical team. The primary responsibility for this role is to ensure that we drive strategy and investment based on breakthrough financial modelling, analytics and scenario planning using competitive landscape information and financial modelling.
Investment & Analytics Manager Role
Reporting to the Cairn preconstruction manager the Investment & Analytics manager will have the following key responsibilities and requirements: -
- Providing financial modelling and scenario planning to enable effective decision making across the portfolio for review by the leadership team, including the CEO.
- Researching new opportunities including PRS and other options to strategically develop the Cairn Homes portfolio.
- Work with external experts and advisors as required to develop scenarios for consideration by the leadership team, including the CEO.
- Work with the finance and commercial departments to ensure that financial modelling is complementary and drives the right decision-making.
- Support early stage business planning and development assessment of new sectors; for example, PRS.
- Provide and take the lead on multiple scenario-based models and sensitivity analysis.
- Work cross functionally in compiling, preparing and finalizing development appraisals to support key decision making.
The candidate – Key Requirements;
- Degree in Business / Economics supported by property industry experience or Degree/Higher Diploma qualification in Property Management, Property Valuation or Auctioneering.
- Experience in Financial Modelling
- Good understanding of the Irish Real Estate Market
- Sound business and commercial judgement
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Strong numerically
- A strong work ethic with an ability to meet regular and tight deadlines
To join our growing team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org