Investor Relations Analyst
POSTED ON 16th August 2019
Cairn Homes plc (“Cairn”) is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, we also listed on Euronext Dublin in July 2017 and have a current market capitalisation of €1bn.
Cairn operates a defined and established business model which brings together the best planners, architects and designers in collaboration with our own experienced team. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we strive to provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper.
Cairn is well positioned to continue to expand our operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned land bank of c. 15,100 units across 32 residential development sites. We are active on 15 sites which will deliver over 5,250 new homes with a further 4 site commencements anticipated over the next 6-12 months.
Cairn has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Investor Relations Analyst who will help execute our investor relations plan and strategy as we seek to expany our talented team to support and deliver our growth plans. This role will involve ensuring consistent and accurate information is provided to investors, sell-side analysts and Cairn’s executive and senior management teams. Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake, support and assist with the following duties:
- Preparation and production of all investor relations materials for the company’s interim and full year results, annual report, website development, fact sheets etc;
- Financial modelling, analysis and maintenance of consensus forecast / sell-side analyst financial models;
- Investor and analyst site visits and capital market days;
- Competitive intelligence including monitoring financial performance and news flow of industry peers in addition to key industry trends;
- Management of the IR CRM system;
- Preparation of strategy and other presentations for executive and senior management teams;
- Upkeep of macroeconomic and industry specific research; and
- Other relevant and ad hoc projects as required.
Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of interacting with senior executive team members in a Group HQ environment;
- Excellent organisational, written and presentational skills;
- Ability to engage with multi-disciplinary teams to achieve excellent results;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight timelines;
- Highly organised and disciplined, driven to deliver the required results;
- Detail oriented with strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Hands-on approach to issue resolution;
- A team player with an ability to communicate across multiple departments and divisions;
- Relevant third level qualifications;
- Equity research and/or relevant capital markets experience;
- Financial analysis and modelling skills including company valuation methodologies and financial statement analysis and metrics; and
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
To join our growing team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.