Investor Relations Analyst
POSTED ON 13th June 2019
Cairn Homes plc is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Cairn operates a defined and established business model which brings together the best planners, architects and designers in collaboration with our own experienced team. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper. Cairn owns a c. 15,100 unit land bank across 32 residential development sites, 90% of which are located in the GDA with excellent public transport and infrastructure links. Cairn is today building on 13 sites in the GDA, which will deliver over 4,750 new homes.
Cairn Homes plc has a unique opportunity for a high calibre IR Analyst who will help execute the Company’s investor relations plan. This will involve ensuring consistent and accurate information is provided to investors, analysts and the Company’s executive management teams. Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Preparation and production of all investor relations materials for the company’s interim and full year results, annual report, website development, fact sheets etc
- Financial modelling, analysis and maintenance of consensus forecast / sell-side analyst financial models
- Investor and analyst site visits and capital market days
- Competitive intelligence including monitoring financial performance and news flow of competitors and customers in addition to key industry trends
- Management of the IR CRM system
- Preparation of strategy presentations
- Other relevant and ad hoc projects, including research, as required
Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of interacting with senior executive team members in a Group HQ environment
- Excellent organisational, written and presentational skills
- Ability to engage with multi-disciplinary teams to achieve excellent results
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight timelines
- Highly organised and disciplined, driven to deliver the required results
- Detail oriented with strong attention to accuracy
- Hands-on approach to issue resolution
- A team player with an ability to communicate across functional departments and divisions
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
To join our growing team, email your CV to email@example.com.