POSTED ON 13th June 2019
Cairn Homes plc is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Cairn operates a defined and established business model which brings together the best planners, architects and designers in collaboration with our own experienced team. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper. Cairn owns a c. 15,100 unit land bank across 32 residential development sites, 90% of which are located in the GDA with excellent public transport and infrastructure links. Cairn is today building on 13 sites in the GDA, which will deliver over 4,750 new homes.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Maintenance Coordinator, to work across multiple sites within the Greater Dublin region. Supporting and resolving a broad range of maintenance issues for our purchasers, this role will work closely with the project team to deliver an exceptional level of problem solving and customer service. This is a fast paced position requiring excellent organisational skills and strong ability to coordinate technical staff and contractors.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and supervising maintenance works across multiple large scale residential developments.
- Deliver a high level of customer service in interactions with home owners and site teams to get results.
- Respond to reactive requests and schedule & follow up of works in a timely manner.
- Work within health and safety, quality control and environmental standards and procedures
- Manage maintenance budgets and monitor contract performance.
- Interact with customers in a knowledgeable, confident and professional manner
- Identify and implement innovations that will improve service delivery
- Coordinator for facilities related procedures and documentation. Compile reports and update the project team as required with responsibility for both paper and electronic filing.
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work collaboratively to provide quality seamless customer service
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings
- Strong maintenance, facilities or construction background with experience of building services
- Excellent MS products skills (Excel, Word, etc).
- Very organised and self-motivated with a proven ability to work to tight timescales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Strong administration, organisational, documentation and analytical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
To join our growing team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.