POSTED ON 21st November 2019
Cairn Homes plc (“Cairn”) is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, we also listed on Euronext Dublin in July 2017 and have a current market capitalisation of €1bn.
Cairn operates a defined and established business model which brings together the best planners, architects and designers in collaboration with our own experienced team. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we strive to provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper.
Cairn is well positioned to continue to expand our operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned land bank of c. 15,100 units across 32 residential development sites. We are active on 15 sites which will deliver over 5,250 new homes with a further 4 site commencements anticipated over the next 6-12 months.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Office Coordinator who will work closely with the EA to the CEO in ensuring the office is run as efficiently and smoothly as possible. The role will also involve building and maintaining strong working relationships with the various departments across the business (planning, marketing, sales and customer service, finance and construction) in order to ensure that they receive the administrative support required.
Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes.
Key responsibilities but not limited to
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Meet and greet visitors as they come into the office
- Answering incoming calls and directing as necessary
- Keeping the reception area presentable at all times
- Meeting room preparation throughout the day for all meetings, with catering as and when required
- Arranging couriers, post (incoming and outgoing)
Office Management duties
- Maintaining stationary stock
- Facilities management
- Maintaining internal contact lists
- Maintaining and updating the Office Bible
- Ordering I.T equipment including laptops, mobile phones, and basic system administration for any new employees and being the main point of contact to our I.T and mobile phone providers
- Working closely with the EA to the CEO in implementing and following through with new ways to ensure the office is efficiently run and managed
- Social & Event Coordination
- Coordination of annual social events
- Team off-sites
- Management / Board off-sites
- Team dinners / drinks
- Other social activities as and when they arise
Preparation for Board meetings / Board pack printing / binding
Keeping the CRM database up to date
Calendar and diary management for team members as needed
Administration/PA support to various teams across the Group as and when the need arises
Travel management (flights, cars, hotels etc.) for Board members and other members of the team as required
Correspondence, administration and projects for various team members, as required
Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
- A strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required
- Ability to develop relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Pro-efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Customer focussed individual with a “can do” attitude
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
To join our growing team, email your CV to email@example.com.