POSTED ON 21st February 2020
Cairn Homes plc (“Cairn”) is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, we also listed on Euronext Dublin in July 2017 and have a current market capitalisation of €1bn.
Cairn operates a defined and established business model across our low density housing division and our high density apartment division. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we strive to provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper.
Cairn is well positioned to continue to expand our operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned land bank of c. 17,400 units across 35 residential development sites. We are active on 15 sites in the Greater Dublin Area which will deliver over 5,750 new homes with up to nine new site commencements anticipated over the next 6-12 months.
Cairn Homes plc has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Operations Administrator, providing administrative and project support to the Senior Management Team.
Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Provide support as delegated to include calendar management, monthly report compilation, minute taking and general administration
- Draft correspondence for internal and external stakeholders
- Coordination of meetings and events
- Maintenance and filing of documents
- Management and tracking of H&S training and certificates
- Coordination of office Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) supplies
- Occasional reception cover during busy periods
- Be a point of contact for queries and escalate as appropriate with line managers
- Any other ad-hoc requirements as required
- Occasional visits to site will be required
Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
The candidate – key requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrator role
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Ability to communicate across functional departments and work to deadlines
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Understanding / experience of CRM systems a plus
To join our growing team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.