POSTED ON 18th July 2019
Cairn Homes plc (“Cairn”) is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, we also listed on Euronext Dublin in July 2017 and have a current market capitalisation of €1bn.
Cairn operates a defined and established business model which brings together the best planners, architects and designers in collaboration with our own experienced team. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we strive to provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper.
Cairn is well positioned to continue to expand our operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned land bank of c. 15,100 units across 32 residential development sites. We are active on 15 sites which will deliver over 5,250 new homes with a further 4 site commencements anticipated over the next 6-12 months.
Cairn has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Recruitment Coordinator. This role will provide recruitment support to the Talent Acquisition team and be the internal administration point of contact for both the Cairn Management and the wider site construction teams.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Work on full cycle recruitment administration including sourcing, screening, scheduling of candidate interviews and follow up with hiring Managers.
- Conduct administration associated with the recruitment process, contract documentation and employee files including carrying out reference checks.
- Build and develop relationships with the hiring teams.
- Be the point of contact for agency and hiring managers queries and escalate as appropriate with HR manager.
- Support in the development and roll out of graduate and apprenticeship programmes
- Coordination and participation in careers fairs/expos with a focus on building relationships with universities, colleges and external partners.
- Administration of advertising campaigns and maintain up to date role adverts across multiple platforms.
- Work to tight recruitment deadlines and requirements ensuring accurate reporting in a timely manner.
- Participate in and assist with HR projects including involvement in ad-hoc tasks as and when required by the wider HR team.
The candidate – key requirements
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Recruitment Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience managing a high-volume administrative requirements
- Pro-efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A strong ability to multi-task in a rapid-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Customer focussed individual with a “can do” attitude
- Focused on deadlines and targets
To join our growing team, email your CV to email@example.com.