Sales & Marketing Executive
POSTED ON 13th June 2019
Cairn Homes plc is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Cairn operates a defined and established business model which brings together the best planners, architects and designers in collaboration with our own experienced team. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper. Cairn owns a c. 15,100-unit land bank across 32 residential development sites, 90% of which are located in the GDA with excellent public transport and infrastructure links. Cairn is today building on 13 sites in the GDA, which will deliver over 4,750 new homes.
Cairn is looking for a high calibre Sales & Marketing Executive to join our fast paced and dynamic team. This role will hold a wide range of marketing activities with an emphasis on supporting the broader sales & marketing teams with the launches of a number of developments in the greater Dublin area.
- Support the team and agency partners in the delivery of marketing materials from ATL to BTL to site specific collateral – socialising all materials for feedback with relevant parties and ensuring that all materials are on-brand.
- Conduct ongoing and regular competitor and broader industry analysis and present back to the team.
- Support ongoing social media activity across a number of channels.
- Website maintenance, ensure all development information is up to date and accurate
- Report on all marketing activities - their effectiveness and related KPIs
- Track sales feedback – via Cairn’s CRM system and third party stakeholders - and assist with analysis and linkage to sales & marketing activity
- Assist in the planning and roll out of an email lifecycle and content plan, including content creation, regular reporting and optimisation.
- Support in the planning and roll out of an annual marketing plan
- Tracking and management of all marketing materials
- Support in ongoing internal communication requirements
- Other associated projects and duties as may arise from time to time
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a similar support role
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Exceptional team player
- Experience in fast moving business environment, working to tight deadlines and prioritising workload.
- Understanding and experience in residential property a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in writing business and social marketing content.
- Excellent time management and planning skills, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with the variety of stakeholders from the end customer, construction site teams, estate agents and multiple departments within the business.
- Dynamic, proactive, can-do spirit and attitude; willingness to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Capacity to work on own initiative
To join our growing team, email your CV to email@example.com.