Senior Recruitment Specialist
POSTED ON 7th December 2018
Cairn Homes plc is the premier housebuilding company in Ireland. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, we also listed on the Irish Stock Exchange in July 2017 and have a current market cap of €1.3bn. We are well positioned to continue to expand our operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned land bank of c. 14,500 units strategically located in the Greater Dublin area. We are active on 13 developments which will deliver over 3,750 new homes with a further 4 site commencements anticipated over the next 6-12 months. We are looking to expand our talented team to support and deliver our growth plans.
Cairn has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Senior Recruitment Specialist.As part of the HR team you will provide comprehensive recruitment support to the hiring managers and the Human Resources Department in a dynamic, fast paced environment. This role is the internal point of contact for both the Cairn Management and the wider site construction teams for all recruitment elements.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
· Source and place the best talent in the market to enable Cairn to scale its business.
· Manage the end to end process of high volume recruitment activity, including sourcing, screening, arranging and interviewing candidates with hiring Managers.
· Take ownership of, and drive all aspects of recruitment process (including interview assessments, HR systems and employee data) through pro-active communication, diligence and anticipation of candidate, interview and manager requirements
· Manage the recruitment advertising and response (shortlisting, rejecting and query handling) including the use of online advertising and working with 3rd party agencies as appropriate
· Provide advice, guidance and support to Management on all aspects of the recruitment process, ensuring consistency and fairness is maintained at all times.
· Develop and maintain close working relationships with Managers to provide expert advice when required and key recruitment agencies to ensure they have a clear understanding of the company ethos and business requirements.
· Support in the development of Company systems and initiatives to help scale our business.
· Provide support to the Human Resources team across talent acquisition providing HR support including calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings across multiple calendars
· Participate in and assist with HR projects and ad-hoc tasks when required by the HR team and ensure policies and forms are up to date.
The candidate – key requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, comfortable delivering content to people at all levels
- Demonstrated experience managing and reporting on high volumes of data.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and enjoys a challenge
- Results focused and detail orientated
· A strong ability to multi-task in a rapid-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on one’s own initiative, focused on deadlines and works well with ambiguity
· Customer focussed individual with a “can do” attitude
· Efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To join our growing team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org