POSTED ON 3rd April 2020
Cairn Homes plc (“Cairn”) is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, we also listed on Euronext Dublin in July 2017 and have a current market capitalisation of €1bn.
Cairn operates a defined and established business model across our low density housing division and our high density apartment division. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we strive to provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper.
Cairn is well positioned to continue to expand our operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned land bank of c. 17,400 units across 35 residential development sites. We are active on 15 sites in the Greater Dublin Area which will deliver over 5,750 new homes with up to nine new site commencements anticipated over the next 6-12 months.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Site Clerk, reporting to the Site Manager, supporting the Construction Site Staff with administrative duties and site documentation.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Assist with the day to day activities of an active construction site including coordination and administration of H&S inductions
- Prepare and Maintain Communications and Documentation with sub-contractors
- Obtain, organise & maintain construction documents
- Timely Placement of Orders to Maintain Inventory of Required Site Materials
- Maintain the Confidentiality of Corporate Information, Policies and Procedures
- Order and Maintain Office Supplies
- Update and maintain the CRM system
- BCAR administrative support
- H&S administration support
The candidate – key requirements:
Previous relevant experience.
- Must have a good understanding of the construction industry
- Pro-efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A strong ability to multi-task in a rapid-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Customer focused individual with a “can do” attitude
- Focus on deadlines
To join our growing team, email your CV to email@example.com.