Talent Acquisition Manager
POSTED ON 19th September 2019
Cairn Homes plc (“Cairn”) is the leading Irish homebuilder committed to building high-quality, competitively-priced, sustainable new homes in great locations. Having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015, we also listed on Euronext Dublin in July 2017 and have a current market capitalisation of €1bn.
Cairn operates a defined and established business model which brings together the best planners, architects and designers in collaboration with our own experienced team. At Cairn, the homeowner is at the very centre of the design process and we strive to provide an unparalleled customer service throughout each stage of the home-buying journey. A new Cairn home is thoughtfully designed and built to last with a focus on creating shared spaces and environments where communities prosper.
Cairn is well positioned to continue to expand our operations with a highly attractive, wholly owned land bank of c. 15,100 units across 32 residential development sites. We are active on 15 sites which will deliver over 5,250 new homes with a further 4 site commencements anticipated over the next 6-12 months.
Cairn has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Talent Acquisition Manager to source and place the best talent in the market to enable Cairn to scale its business. Ideally from a HR generalist background, as part of the HR team you will provide comprehensive recruitment support to the hiring managers and the Human Resources Department in a collaborative, dynamic and fast paced environment as well as drive great initiatives and project work within the team. This role is the internal point of contact for both the Cairn Management and the wider site construction teams for all recruitment elements.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Manage the end to end process of high-volume recruitment activity, in conjunction with the recruitment coordinator, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates providing shortlists to hiring Managers.
- Take ownership of, and drive all aspects of the recruitment process (including interview assessments, HR systems and employee data) through pro-active communication, diligence and anticipation of candidate, interview and manager requirements.
- Manage the recruitment advertising and response (shortlisting, regretting and query handling) including the use of online advertising and working with 3rd party agencies as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Managers, providing advice, guidance and support on all aspects of the recruitment process, ensuring consistency and fairness is maintained at all times.
- Ensure key recruitment partners have a clear understanding of the company values and business requirements.
- Support in the development of Company systems, processes and initiatives to help scale our business, including the development of an ATS and streamlining current processes in line with best practice.
- Development & roll out of Graduate and Apprenticeship programmes.
- Reporting accurate and timely activity against KPI’s to Heads of Department.
- Participate in and assist with HR projects and ad-hoc tasks when required by the HR team.
The candidate – key requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar in-house role.
- HR Generalist background desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the day to day role with other HR project work.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and enjoys a challenge.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, comfortable delivering content to people at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience managing and reporting on high volumes of data.
- A strong ability to multi-task in a rapid-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required.
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on one’s own initiative, focused on deadlines and works well with ambiguity.
- Efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Full clean license with own transport.
To join our growing team, email your CV to email@example.com