Marketing and Communications Manager
Cairn plc is the premier housebuilding company in Ireland. The Group is well positioned with a highly attractive landbank of strategically located sites in the Greater Dublin area, having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015 with a current market cap of €900M. Over the upcoming years, Cairn will design and build a portfolio of 12,000 new homes, and we are looking to expand our talented team to support and deliver our growth. The Group has a requirement to build the marketing function in order to scale up this growth opportunity where the Marketing Manager, who will report to the Marketing & Sales Director, will drive this area.
Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes.
· Plans and executes the multi touch point marketing plan for assigned projects including management of marketing budget and delivery of marketing materials within allocated budget. Facilitates and manages all marketing processes that successfully brings Cairn offerings to the relevant segments/markets
· Develop an approach to media planning that embraces a move towards segmented marketing planning to address our key target groups across the prospect pool
· Take ownership of all ATL and BTL marketing operations/processes, including liaison with the creative, graphics, printing and other 3rd parties/agencies
· Define an integrated, standardised and holistic marketing strategy, resulting in a clear approach to how we communicate our key messages and ensure it’s understood and adopted by all of our people.
· Drive processes to effectively partner with cross-functional teams and external partners in order to develop integrated strategies and programs
· Leverage insights and understanding of how other industries communicate and engage their customers.
· Manage post campaign analysis to evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for media strategy & planning development
· Aggregate and develop key actionable insights based on existing and new customer data to result in a clear understanding of the triggers that engage our target customers. E.g. What analysis needs to be done now? What would a targeted demographic of target customers (Dublin based, 25-35 years) say about buying a new home? What can we learn? How can we help address barriers to purchase?
· Deliver an understanding of customer segmentation in how we can better market our homes to multiple and very different classes of buyer - first time buyers, the investor, new parents, the second or third time purchaser, empty nesters, the retired community, foreign market, expats etc.
· 4-5+ years of marketing experience in a fast moving and dynamic environment
· Thorough understanding in online and offline media landscape
· Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritising workload
· Ability to develop relationships with the variety of stakeholders in the marketing process from the end customer, construction site teams, estate agents and multiple departments within Cairn
· Presentation skills and ability to present confidently at a senior level
· Dynamic, proactive, can-do spirit and attitude; willingness to adapt strategies on the fly
· Proven customer analytics capability resulting in actionable insights and breakthrough.
· Externally focused and competitive; has strong insight into how other organisations are engaging customers, adapting and changing marketing behaviour.
· Critical and analytical thinker - will challenge traditional viewpoints and understanding root cause / the ‘why’.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in writing exceptional business and social marketing content
· Has a proven track record of using social media and embraces this platform.