Cairn Homes PLC is the premier housebuilding company in Ireland. The Group is well positioned with a highly attractive landbank of strategically located sites in the Greater Dublin area, having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015 & Irish Stock Exchange in July 2017, with a current market cap of over €1bn. Over the upcoming years, Cairn will design and build a portfolio of 12,000 new homes, and we are looking to expand our talented team to support and deliver our growth.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Site Manager, who will manage large scale residential with single point responsibility for project out-turn, from Tender Stage through Construction and Handover. The role provides leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, and in full compliance with the Planning Permission. We require an experienced, motivated team player with a keen commercial acumen who can contribute to the successful delivery of the project.
Our multiple projects scheduled to commence in the Greater Dublin area will offer ambitious team members the opportunity to assume new challenges and increase their scope of responsibilities. Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Excellent Knowledge of Trades and background
- Ensure compliance with building regulations
- Experience in residential construction specific apartment / house building experience,
- Managing Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Managing Construction Team
- Managing Programme
- Co-Ordination of Service Providers and Local Authorities
- Reporting to Contract Manager / Head of Construction
- Ensuring Quality of Works
- Managing Health and Safety on Site
- Chairing Site and Construction Team Meetings
- Continuous CPD Development
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent; 10+ years post-qualification experience
- Background in large scale, residential construction
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
To join our growing team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.