Cairn Homes PLC is the premier housebuilding company in Ireland. The Group is well positioned with a highly attractive landbank of strategically located sites in the Greater Dublin area, having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015 and Irish Stock Exchange in July 2017, with a current market cap of over €1bn. Over the upcoming years, Cairn will design and build a portfolio of 12,000 new homes, and we are looking to expand our talented team to support and deliver our growth..
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Office Coordinator who will work closely with the EA to the CEO in ensuring the office is run as efficiently and smoothly as possible. The role will also in involve building and maintaining strong working relationships with the various departments across the business (planning, marketing, sales and customer service, finance, HR and construction) while based in and managing the reception team.
Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Meet and greet visitors as they come into the office – first point of contact
- Answering incoming calls and directing as necessary
- Keeping the reception area presentable always
- Meeting room preparation throughout the day for all meetings, with catering as and when required
- Board pack printing and binding
- Building and maintaining working relationships with head office staff, site personnel and external clients
- Maintaining stationary stock
- Answering sales calls, and updating the CRM with same
- Calendar and diary management for team members as needed
- Booking travel (flights, cars, hotel) for Board members and other staff members
- Arranging couriers, post (incoming and outgoing)
- Basic facilities management (liaising with the building management company and service providers)
- Maintaining internal contact lists
- Periodically sending group wide correspondence via email with any business or event updates
- Ordering I.T equipment including laptops, mobile phones, and basic system administration for any new employees
- Correspondence, administration and projects for various team members, as required
- Event – arranging & coordinating workshops
- Meeting room management and handling any conflicts in a calm and professional manner
- Assisting the EA to the CEO and Group Finance Director as and when required
- Diary management and various admin duties for the Director of Sales & Marketing and the Director of Corporate Development.
- Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a corporate environment
- A strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required
- Ability to develop relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Pro-efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Customer focussed individual with a “can do” attitude
To join our growing team, email your CV to email@example.com.