Accounts Payable Assistant
Cairn plc is the premier housebuilding company in Ireland. The Group is well positioned with a highly attractive landbank of strategically located sites in the Greater Dublin area, having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015 with a current market cap of €900M. Over the upcoming years, Cairn will design and build a portfolio of 12,000 new homes, and we are looking to expand our talented team to support and deliver our growth.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Accounts Payable Assistant. This is a newly created role within the finance department, reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager. Within a rapidly growing business, this role represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person who is looking for both a challenge within the finance support sector and an opportunity to develop their skills and career prospects.
Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes.
- Matching orders/deliveries and Purchase orders to Invoices for approval
- Scanning invoices and filing them accordingly
- Sending invoices for approval
- Liaising with Quantity Surveyor’s to resolve queries
- Downloading monthly and weekly payment runs from the system and reviewing for payment
- RCT – Ros return
- Sending payment run to the bank for approval
- Posting payment run to our accounting system
- Resolve queries and conduct reconciliation for suppliers
- Provide query resolution for Quantity Surveyors, as required
- Supplier Statement reconciliation
- One to two years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous sector experience an advantage, but not required
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Dynamics (Nav) experience a bonus
- Strong Interpersonal Skills. (while the business is growing rapidly the Head office team is still relatively small and the ability to work with people is a key pre-requisite)
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Will need full clear driver licence and access to a car.