Cairn Homes PLC is the premier housebuilding company in Ireland. The Group is well positioned with a highly attractive landbank of strategically located sites in the Greater Dublin area, having delivered a successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in June 2015 and Irish Stock Exchange in July 2017, with a current market cap of over €1bn. Over the upcoming years, Cairn will design and build a portfolio of 12,000 new homes, and we are looking to expand our talented team to support and deliver our growth.
Cairn plc. has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Utilities Coordinator. This is a newly created role, within the Operations team reporting to the M&E Coordinator. You will assist in the administration and coordination of the utilities installation across each of our residential projects. This role represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional who is looking for both a challenging role in an Irish headquartered entity and an opportunity to develop their skills.
Join our growing team and progress your career with Cairn Homes.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- General administration of all interfacing with public utility providers including electricity, gas, telecoms, water and drainage providers.
- Management of statutory bodies and utility providers including processing, tracking and monitoring of all applications for new connections and diversions.
- Liaising with statutory bodies to ensure on time delivery of services in accordance with contractual commitments.
- Development of positive working relationships with key stakeholders within public utility groups
- Exploring new business opportunities and innovation with utility providers.
- Coordinating completion and handover of services, utilities and roads for taking-in-charge by local authority.
- Oversight of final metered connections process to new homes.
- Submission and oversight of Road opening applications to local authorities.
The candidate – key requirements
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Industry background preferable
- A strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required
- Customer focussed individual with a “can do” attitude
- Team player, organised, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
- Focus on deadlines and commitment to programme delivery
To join our growing team, email your CV to email@example.com.