A Culture of Learning & Innovation
Working within a collaborative team, you will join a fast-paced, progressive environment where you are empowered to network, challenge current thinking, present new ideas and be involved in projects that takes advantage of your unique expertise.
By joining Cairn as an experienced team member, you can expect:
- Challenging and innovative projects
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Industry leading health and wellbeing program
- A supportive management team that invests in you
- Professional Development via our industry partnerships
- Mentoring programs with exposure to our senior management team
- Tailored learning to develop your personal and technical skills
- Career management conversations to collaborate on your career aspirations and journey
You will also get the opportunity to take part in group forums to discuss modern methods of construction, better ways of working and Cairn’s innovative future plans. Many of our experienced hires also progress into more senior or specialist roles, further enhancing their career development.
We are always looking for talented team members to join the Cairn team.
If you’d like to create homes and places where people love to live, join us to become part of the story, and together we can Connect, Develop and Inspire Ireland’s future.